Part Time Facilities Maintenance (Spring, Texas)
Employment type: Part-time
Provides a variety of skilled and semi-skilled work in construction, maintenance, repair, inspection, restoration, and cleaning of facilities. Responds to calls of maintenance and repair services. Accepting resumes through Monday January 17th, 2019. Must have cover letter and resume to be considered.
- Oversee and Coordinate all maintenance works.
- Ensures all maintenance and repairs are completed in a timely, cost-effective manner and according to all specifications.
- Contact and work with vendor closely for service requests.
- Interfaces with appropriate managers to receive information regarding facilities’ needs; ensures timely response to requests.
- Perform repair work and other works of general maintenance nature.
- Keep track and maintain facility record.
- Hands on repair skills required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Perform skilled work in a variety of building trades.
- Perform a full range of semi-skilled and skilled tasks involved in a variety of building maintenance, repair, and construction activities including those requiring rough and finished carpentry, plumbing, heating, electrical, mechanical, painting, and welding skills.
- Safely drive and skillfully operate power equipment and hand tools involved in building maintenance, repair, and construction.
- Maintain and repair a variety of tools and equipment.
- Read and work from sketches, blue prints, or drawings.
- Maintain records including time and material use records.
- Ensure adherence to safe work practices and procedures.
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.
- Understand and follow oral and written instructions.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.
Essential Behavioral Expectations:
- All employees are expected to use professional courtesy, discretion and sound judgment when engaging in any contact with co-workers, members of the public, vendors, visitors and/or other employees.
- Employees are also responsible for but not limited to, the following behavioral expectations: maintaining confidentiality of business knowledge and employee information, maintaining professional relationships while engaging in job-related tasks, cooperating with others to resolve conflict and achieve goals, maintaining a pleasant attitude while leaving personal business or issues/problems outside the workplace.
- 5 + years commercial maintenance experience
- Comfortable using MS Office Suite, Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently, Reliable and flexible
- Able to lift 30 lbs. equipment and items.
Job Type: Part-time Job Location:
- Spring, TX 77373
- Construction and Building Maintenance: 5 years
Required license or certification:
- Valid Class C license acceptable driving record
- High school or equivalent
Please reply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com
We are committed to creating a diverse environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Job Type: Part-time